Monday, December 20, 2010

Wig Wish List

You will learn, and quickly, that I like to change my hair very often.  I get bored with styling easily and I learned (when my godmother did my very first big chop because I had colored my hair too light, too often) that my best solution was to WEAR WIGS! I know, I know it seems obvious but I was a bit slower then. Anyway…at any given time you can catch me with at least 5 pieces in my arsenal.
I usually stick with synthetic half and full wigs. I can’t convince myself to invest in a human wig because I know in just a few weeks I’ll be bored again.  However, Big Hair Love will give me more responsibility to see what is out there to give me the look I am always looking for…Big Hair!  So here’s my Hair Wish List.  Just a few of the wigs I’m dying to own and review for anyone who might be interested. Enjoy.


Freetress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Nari

Synthetic Afro Kinky Curly Lace Front Wig - Rachel $59.99
  Lace Front Wig - Waterfall $39.99


Full Lace 100% Indian Remy Human Hair Wig 14" Curly $259.00


14" Super Curly Lace Front Wig $175.00

The last 2 make my liver quiver!  I have yet to invest in a lace wig but just looking at the pics makes me wanna dash to the ATM.  They were listed on the site ecrater which i have never used before so I'll have to do my homework and decide how legit it is.  Let you know what I find...

~Moochie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...