Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Big Hair Wig Review

First up to bat is Motown Tress SK Polo Wig Simple Cap! I purchased this wig from my local hair store after seeing it on the mannequin.  It cost me $29.99 but there are a few websites that offer it for less online. The link above directs you to a site that sells it for $21.99. 

The picture that comes on the packaging does this wig no justice whatsoever!  This is a gorgeous piece that is easy to blend with my natural hair.  I used a little of my homemade spritz on a very small section of hair, combed it thru, separated the section in two and then rolled each portion with a 1/2 inch hard roller.  If you have a talent for straw curls, that would probably work better but I have yet to perfect that technique.  For those with permed or straight hair, you could also use a very thin curling iron. 

I give this wig 4.5/5!  My only slight complaint is that the layering is a little off but not so much that i had to take some scissors to it.  Also, the back comb is pretty small but the front comb is about 4-5 inches. On the plus side it comes in about 14 different color options.  Gotta love variety! 



Picture on the packaging.

I purchased the 27/30/2 Mix

Photobucket



Please excuse my Barney eye shadow, I was doing some experimenting with color. I should probably remove the date stamp from my camera as well.  I'll get better at this, you just wait and see...

~Moochie

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

nice wig it looks lovely on you hun

Michelle said...

I love this so much, you look amazing! I just ordered this in the same color because that mix looks hot. I hope it looks as good on me as it does on you!

Moochie said...

Thanks so much ladies! Michelle, I would love to see a pic of you once you get your piece. Its a GOOD wig!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...